We must have a completed enrollment application submission through ChildPilot* prior to your child’s admission into our program. This provides us with necessary information for state licensing requirements, including but not limited to:
- Child’s name, gender, DOB, and parent information
- Emergency contacts
- Authorized release persons
- Pediatrician information
- Known allergies
*ChildPilot is our registration & communication software:
- If you have not already done so, please submit an enrollment inquiry, as this is the easiest way to have your information seamlessly integrated with ChildPilot.
- Once this inquiry is submitted, please email us to receive a personalized link to create your ChildPilot account & complete the necessary enrollment forms, which may be setup on a computer or through their app for Apple iOS or Android GooglePlay.
Please review the documents below:
- Parent Policies
- Current School Year Tuition Agreement
- Next School Year Tuition Agreement (if yet determined)
- Summer Term Tuition Agreement (current calendar year)
- Calendar for the current school year (ending in May) or following school year (Summer through May of the following school year if available)
We must also have a health form* signed at least annually from a licensed pediatrician, as well as the most recent vaccination record for your child.
*If your child has food or other severe allergies, your child’s pediatrician must include a plan of action in case of accidental exposure per state licensing requirements*
If your child is 12mos or younger, we must have a signed safe sleep form outlining napping criteria. If your child is not yet on table foods, please also fill out a feeding schedule, which the caregivers will ask you to update monthly.
You may choose to have your tuition automatically charged to your Visa, MC, AMEX, or Discover by including this information in your ChildPilot account. If this information is entered, it will be the assumed method you wish to pay applicable tuition and fees. If this or any other information changes (address, adding another release person, etc.), please edit in ChildPilot.