We must have a completed and submitted online registration for your child to be admitted into our program. This provides us with necessary information for state licensing requirements, including but not limited to:
- Child’s name, gender, DOB, and parent information
- Emergency contacts
- Authorized release persons
- Pediatrician information
- Known allergies
Your online registration submission also provides us with your electronic signature signifying that you have read, understand, accept, and will abide by the:
- Parent Policies
- Current School Year Tuition Agreement
- Next School Year Tuition Agreement (if yet determined)
- Summer Term Tuition Agreement (current calendar year)
- Calendar for the current school year (ending in May) or following school year (Summer through May of the following school year if available)
We must also have a health form* signed at least annually from a licensed pediatrician, as well as the most recent vaccination record for your child.
*If your child has food or other severe allergies, your child’s pediatrician must include a plan of action in case of accidental exposure per state licensing requirements*
If your child is 12mos or younger, we must have a signed safe sleep form outlining napping criteria. If your child is not yet on table foods, please also fill out a feeding schedule, which the caregivers will ask you to update monthly.
You may choose to have your tuition automatically charged to your Visa, MC, AMEX, or Discover by including this information at the bottom of the online registration form. If this information is entered, it will be the assumed method you wish to pay applicable tuition and fees. If this or any other information changes (address, adding another release person, etc.), simply log back in to your online registration account, edit the field, and re-submit.